Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bring On the Chicken Noodle Soup, Oh Uh, I Mean Johnny Depp

I must say, getting sick during the school year had it's perks. Not only do I get to lay around the house all day, but I also just get time to stop everything around me that's going on and relax. *sigh of relief*
I wish I could say I'm totally enjoying this little break of mine, but actually things have just gotten weird. Last night I had a killer headache and an upset stomach, so naturally sir Johnny Depp was in great need. I'll be honest with you, I've never really understood why girls were so in love with him until last night. I mean holly crap, have you looked at that guys cheekbones!?!? If you haven't now, here is your chance:
I mean honestly, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has never looked so good. Don't get me wrong, I'm really not one of those girls who has posters of every hot celebrity guy out there, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the qualities that God has given them.. Amen to Johnny!

Unfortunately, the excitement has not continued since. This morning has been filled with laying on the couch, doing homework, wondering what I'm missing in class, what my friends are doing, and picking a raspberry's every single seed apart one by one (took forever by the way, who knew they had so many seeds!). Hopefully I'll be back in school tomorrow so I'm not as bored out of my mind. If anyone has ideas though of how to entertain myself for the rest of the day, let me know! Enjoy your day everybody, stay sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment