Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here's To Wonderful Friends

Lately, I've been thinking about how blessed I am to be surrounded by such amazing people, and I know it sounds pretty lame, but I feel like I need to let each of these people know that I love them dearly in my blog... so here I go!

~Cody Clark:
A few years ago, Cody came to my church and struck the Woods family's hearts, epically my mother. Not only is he caring, sweet, and a great listener, he is also HILARIOUS! This quality is what my mom and I especially love about him, and even though this summer he left for Las Vegas, we still love ya Clark! You're welcome to stay with us anytime you like, and next time you visit I promise I won't freak out while I'm driving! (:

~Mueni Mutisya (aka: MOO!):
This summer, I met an amazing girl who I must say has stolen my heart in such a big way. I never truly knew what I was missing out on in my life until I saw her dance! I don't think I've ever gone a day with seeing Moo and not seeing her dance. This girl is just full of love, kindness, and she is just plain amazing. I love her SO incredibly much... YELLOW BIRD! :D

~The Rossetti Gang (aka: Gene, Bob, Mason, & Patrick):
The best class I have ever been in in my life was back in 8th grade with the worst Spanish teacher ever. These guys have made me laugh so hard, and made such a wonderful impact on my life.
Gene: I think your laugh has been forever engraved into my brain! lol We have have had so many good laughs together, and hanging out in the hallway with you when we both got in trouble was so much fun! You'll always be in my heart (:
Bob: You're a boob. And I love ya!!! We are practically siblings, considering the fact that people think we are anyways (WOOD and WOODS people, come on!). Even though you drive me crazy, I'm always here for you and I know you have my back.
Mason: You never fail to amaze me Mason. You've always been somebody that I have admired, especially because you are just so witty! You come up with the funniest things that can make laugh so hard that I cry, and you know it! "Well, dads do know breast!" (Still laughing about that one! :D) I'm so glad we have Alg. together this year, it's great to talk to you again!
Patrick: You're still crazy, weird, and very very tall. You haven't changed a bit! I hope you know I think you're a smart, funny kid who's going to go far (:

~The McClelland Family (aka: Alex, Broden, Kyle, Kody, & Vada)
This family is one of the best! If I had to go live with another family, I'd pick this one. And here's why (: :
Alex: You're creative, funny, adorable, and such a good mother. I love how I can relate to you, and even though you're married, you're still pretty cool!! :D You're somebody who I definitely look up to, and I'm glad you're there to keep Kyle in check lol JK. But really, you're awesome!
Broden: Bro- Boy! I know you can't read this, you're one, but maybe your mom might read this to you. Even if she does, it will have no effect on you, and that's ok! I still want you to know I love you kid, you're so adorable!
Kyle: You never fail to drive me or mother crazy, but we love you none the less. You're such a strong guy with a great heart, and I love how treat God and you're family. OH! And you also make some pretty good jokes at the end of service, and I'm curious, do you pre-plan those?
Kody: We have for sure had our ups and downs, but I've know you since my day 1 and I'm glad we've grown up together. I wouldn't have anyone else I'd rather grow up with. I still remember the day our mom's did our hair up into Mohawks, or the parties you'd have at your old house and watch those lame remakes of Scooby-Doo. Anyways, you're are great guy, and I know you're going to go far.
Vada: You are the cutest, most wonderful curly blond haired girl I know. I always love the big hugs you give me every Sunday morning and I love you! You never fail to make me laugh and surprise me. You're also very funny, I could listen to your jokes all day!

~The Church Clan (aka: Amanda, Austin, Barry & Kristina):
These four people have forever changed my life. And I know that I would not be who I am today without them. Even though I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to, they still are a huge part of life.
Amanda: What can I say?! You're my Boob, and you always have been. I've never laughed so hard in my whole entire life, and we have so many inside jokes that I can't even keep track of half of them! I love how you can always make me smile and cheer me up. I wish I saw you more, and I know it's been awhile since we've seen each other but I still value our friendship as much as I did at SBC. You are AMAZING and beautiful in your own, unique way and God has truly created an angel.. you (:
Austin: Every time I see you, I just never want to say goodbye! You're so sweet to me, and you've always been there for me. There has never been a time where you've not made me feel special, and I can't thank you enough for being the amazing friend you are to me. You've helped me throughout my life, and I have no idea what I'd do with out you. I mean it when you are one of the most amazing guys I know.
Barry: Oh Barry! You've had my love since day one! You're sweet, kind, and always caring. You have a love for God that I admire so much, and I love how you can always cheer me up. AND not only do I love that about you, but I also love how you treat Kristina. I'm so happy that you two are together, I seriously could just pee myself. (: Oh! And you also smell seriously amazing.. best cologne ever!
Kristina: To you're Peterson ears to you're sweet voice, you never fail to touch my heart. You're beautiful, smart, and I'm so glad that you've pulled through your hard family times. I've watched you become a broken, lost girl, to a wonderful, happy, and amazing girl. I know I haven't known you as long as Amanda and there's no way that I can compare to what you guys have, but I love you no matter what and I am so proud of you.

~Sam & Christine O'Malley:
These two women are two of the most wonderful people I know. They are an amazing pair, and I love them both so much!
Sam: I've known you for almost two years now, and let me tell you, you have just blossomed before my eyes. You're are beautiful, independent girl who I just adore dearly, and I hope you know I love you SO much. I'm always going to be here for you, through breaks up, or even through guard drama. I hope you know you can always count on me to help you, and again, I love you. Oh and by the way, you still owe Sam M & I cupcakes!
Christine: I'm so glad that I got to meet you last year. You' re just an amazing mother who has raised two amazing kids. You have a wonderful home which I always feel welcome at, and you're husband makes some pretty good steak! I know that I can always come to you with my problems, and you're an amazing guard mother! I love you and you're family so much.

1 comment:

  1. AWW! We love you too Ashley! I'm going to print out a copy of this post for both Broden and Vada, so they can read it years from now in one of their keepsake albums. I'm glad that getting married hasn't forced me to lose any of my cool points. I was really worried about that. :) You almost had me in tears with your little dedication to us! Kody is already in bed (I swear, he's such an old man), but I'll be sure he reads this tomorrow. Oh, and as for Kyle making up his jokes: he frequently says the wrong words during the song after the sermon because he's thinking so hard about what funny things he can say during the announcements. JK! We love you Smashley! Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete